Wooden trays are a great way to show off your favorite pictures or just a nice theme. Cut paper to fit inside the sections and add pictures and embellishments.
The Home tray was a little more challenging to try to cut the scrapbook paper so it would show the saying-straight!
What you need:
- Craft tray, available at craft stores
- Coordinating scrapbook paper
- Various embellishments to coordinate with the paper
- Decide what will be in each section of the tray, and trim the paper to fit. Adhere the paper to the tray
- Add photos and embellishments to the tray.
- Wait until all items have dried before hanging.