I love bread, but just don’t have the time to bake it from scratch. I also don’t have the skills. Whenever I try, it turns out horribly. But I’m a whiz at using pre-made products to come up with something just a bit better. I’ve made this recipe, along with a sweet version a few times, and it’s always a hit. You can use whatever spices you’d like inside. I’ve done just garlic, but I like the addition of the herbs. And feel free to use fresh herbs-I know I will once spring comes and I’m able to grow my own!
Fancy Crescent Rolls
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into individual rolls
- Brush softened butter onto each crescent roll, making sure to leave a bit for the tops.
- Sprinkle with spices and roll up as the package describes.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet and brush with remaining butter. Sprinkle extra spices on top.
- Bake according to the directions.