Another, quick & easy project! Fits over any cube box of tissue! Can make for all seasons or holidays! I tried this just to see if I could do it, and it turned out great. Also, it matched my bathroom décor!
What you need:
- Paper mache’ tissue box, available at Hobby Lobby or Michaels.
- scrapbook paper
- Mod Podge or Tacky glue
- small paint brush or foam brush
- coordinating ink
How to assemble:
- Cut the paper to fit the sides of the box. I cut two pieces of paper.
- Glue the paper to box sides, overlapping just about 1/4 inch.
- Sand the top & bottom edges so they’re smooth. Ink bottom edge, if desired.
- Cut paper the exact size of the top and glue down. Let it dry, cut the top slot by cutting an X
in the paper, trim the opening & sand smooth. Ink opening as desired.
- I used bling around the opening & on the sides, since I love bling!
- I brushed (using a little foam brush) Mod Podge on the outside to help protect the paper, since this is being used in my bathroom. Let dry!