A very quick easy Easter project for you or your kids to do! I bought a paper mache’ bunny at Target in their dollar spot for $3.00!
You can either paint & embellish or use scrapbook paper to decorate it.
What you’ll need:
- Paper Mache bunny
- 2 pcs of either matching or coordinating paper
- tacky glue or Mod Podge
- scissors, pencil, foam brush, sanding tool
- roller & inks are optional
How to assemble:
- Start by tracing the outline of bunny on paper and cut out the shape.
- measure the side & cut strips of paper the width of bunny. Mine was 1 1/2wide & I cut 3 strips to go all the way around.
- put some glue on the sides and smooth out glue on entire surface of side, then put the paper on the side & smooth down.
- When sides are finished, do the same to the top of bunny. Let dry & sand edges to smooth if desired or just trim. Ink sides if desired, too.
- I cut a circle of paper to glue where tail is, then glue a cotton ball to it. Then I used my ink & patted on cotton ball.
- I used a flower, cut in 1/2 for the eye w/bling as eye.
- Make ears & nose & glue down.
- Embellish as desired.