We thought we’d share some of the products we cannot live without. So each of us chose three things that are on our absolute MUST list.
- Bella Blvd Washi Tape: They go with everything and you can do so much with them!
- I absolutely love my Storage Solutions expandable paper holder. I use it in my scrapbook bag to hold my little scrapbook kits. Love it!
- My favorite item is my EK Success rotary trimmer. The arm broke off so I bought a different, more elaborate trimmer, but I prefer my broken one.
- Sharpie Super Fine Markers: I love my markers, they can be used to journal and to highlight on pages. They come in so many colors!!
- Tombow Aqua Liquid Glue: Sometimes glue runners just aren’t enough and you need more adhesive. I love this glue because it has two applicators so you can get just the right amount.
- The Quicker-Poker-Picker-Upper: The name says it all. You can use it to poke holes, scratch or scrape, and the end has some putty to hold bling so you can place it just right.
- CutterPillar Pro Cutter: Has a light so you can see exactly where to cut your paper and makes very precise cuts.
- Creative Memories Corner Cutter: Just the best corner cutter for pictures and papers.
- Cricut Explore: It just makes cutting everything so easy!
- Teflon Scissors: Nothing sticks to them and they are easily cleaned.
- Typewriter: It’s kind of old school, but it makes for very nice journaling.
- Bella Blvd Chipboard: I love my chipboard! And the Bella products are so cute and go together very nicely with all of their lines!
Tell us what your favorites are! We’d love to know what products you can’t live without!