Sunday is usually a meat and potato meal around here. And with the warm weather comes grilling season. I try to cook as much of the meal on the grill as possible, for easiest possible clean up. While I was looking for recipes for grilled potatoes, I ran across some Hasselback ideas. Nothing sounded exactly what I was looking for, so this is what I came up with.
Grilled Parmesan-Garlic Hasselback Potatoes
- Heat grill to 400 degrees.
- Slice small amount off bottom of each potato, so it will sit easily.
- Cut slices, about 1/8 inch, into the potato, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Mix butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in microwavable dish, and melt butter, about 45 seconds.
- Spoon mixture over the potatoes, making sure to get a little between each slice.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over and between the slices.
- Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and grill 40-50 minutes, depending on size of the potatoes. If needed move to indirect heat or top rack of your grill, to ensure the bottoms don’t burn.