I saw this cute planter on FB & decided to try to recreate it!
What you’ll need:
- 2 large terra cotta planters-for the head & body
- 2 medium for the legs/feet
- 6 small for the arms
- Glue or Epoxy
How to assemble:
- Paint the head & body bright yellow. Paint 4 of the arm pits yellow & 2 yellow w/black. I used patio paint for outdoors
- Paint 2 med pots bright blue w/black top.
- Paint the trim on one of the yellow pots bright blue & color in an apron.
- The eyes/goggles, I downloaded the image to Cricut Design space & printed & cut using printable vinyl.
- Draw on a mouth.
- I used twine to attach the arms & laundry line to attach the feet!
- Glue or epoxy the head to the body.
- Drop in a plant & you have hair!