My lighthouse was easy, peasy!
What you’ll need:
- 3 clay pots, different sizes
- 1-clay saucer
- Decorative lantern
- Red & white outdoor paints
How to assemble:
- I stacked all three pots on top of each other, upside down, with largest on bottom. I measured the height of the stack & divided by 4.
- Mark off each section and draw a line around the width. It might be easier to mask off the lines or try to paint that line. My sections are painted red & white, but blue & white would be just as nice. The sections don’t have to be the exact measurement, whatever looks best to you.
- Paint the saucer & glue to the top.
- I painted each pot separately & then stacked.
- Either draw on a door & window or cut one using Cricut Vinyl, on your Cricut machine.
- Add the lantern, when done. Either glue it or leave it loose.